The servers are currently healthy. Could you try these steps :
- Restart OnAir
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Old network card drivers and settings may affect your connection in our games. Try troubleshooting your network card.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- If you're using a VPN, try removing it.
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Old firmware on your modem and router can cause issues with complex game connections. Visit the manufacturer's website for instructions on how to apply firmware updates.